Sunday, January 31, 2010

blissful

Sometimes i wonder why some people are always so bitter and emotional.

why not just expect nothing at all and when something bonus comes to you, accept it and be happy.

Not that it's wrong to ask for more. i just feel that you should be contented with what you already have and cherish them.

Even if you don't have it. don't even think about it.

Last year was pretty bad for me, but i never once blame anyone or anything. perhaps its just my luck and therefore i expected nothing good to happen.

This year was great so far.

I thank which ever god for that "A" group to give up on me and match make me with my current project group. Seriously, they are the funniest though sometimes their work could be challenging to edit. Nevertheless, its about the process. So glad i'm not in that " very much quite screwed" group.

And and more opportunities this year. Luck has been really great its like getting everything that i wanted. well not everything but yeah i'm easily contented.


so now, i'm very thankful and happy.

and the very first thing to be happy about is....

10 more days to the end of school!!!

No comments: