Thursday, October 6, 2011

why me, Sweetie?

Downloaded this on funshion earlier. IT WAS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE BACK IN SECONDARY SCHOOL!!
watched it a million times. It makes you laugh and cry hard at the same time.
Watch it if you haven't =) it's called "wo de shi yi nan you" in chinese.


First news that i heard when i woke up today, the passing of Steve Jobs.
Slack the entire day i feel like killing myself now. Grrrr.. extremely bored.
The boy will be busy diving this week and next. means i have more rotting to do.
Doesn't really make any difference actually.

I need motivations. I need to get moving!!
Checked the air ticket prices to BKK and they are pretty expensive in dec compared to other months.
So i guess we gotta scrap that idea? =((
just go batam or something. hahaha

omg. i'm sorry this is a boring post. Cause my day is this boring.
OKAY BYE!

Super not worth it cause i took 30 mins to complete my task and yours only take less than 10 secs.
 -.-
HOW FAIR!?

No comments: