Friday, November 11, 2011

Food for thought

My old sleeping habit is back again, waking up at 5 plus in the morn.
Been feeling hungry so easily i'm wasting so much money on food. haha.
So i was looking for food in the kitchen and spotted my brownie mix.
heeheeheeheeheeheehee..................


2 Tablespoon of water is all you need. Although i feel that you should put a lil more to get a really soft brownie =)

microwave for 45 secs...
TADA!!

Easy to read instructions for dummies like myself. heeee..


Drizzle chocs and you're done!
I think it's super duper sweet!! but yummy. Great for those who has a sweet tooth.
But i only finished half cause it was toooo chocolaty.
.
.
.
.
.
.

now i hope i can fall back to sleep after this.
Finally got the time to do my brows later!! i shall go shopping before that =))
TGIF everyone!!

No comments: