Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Keep your passion burning

I was talking to le bf a few days ago about how important dance is in our lives.
It suddenly struck me that it is the best way to achieve instant happiness and gratification. I was having a bad week dealing with work and all the stress, had a 3 days break and i decided to go for Bryan's street jazz class(for the first time in my life) alone. I can't describe how satisfied i feel after the class. It's like all your stress and worries disappear and evaporate altogether with your perspiration.
But it's not only just that class, it happens to me all the time.

Dance brought me smiles and tears(literally), helped me through terrible breakups, showed me that nothing is impossible and gave me a bunch of awesome friends.

I can still remember those feelings i felt when i managed to do my inverts on both days of Gem 4 performance.

Photobucket

Best ever.
Thank you Dance. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
I swear to never stop dancing no matter how busy I am.

Those who gave up on it due to your own reasons, stop finding excuses and just go for one class. One freaking class and you will be convinced =) Trust me.

No comments: