Saturday, May 12, 2012

IT IS OVER!!


So you know, exams are finally over! Even though i definitely did badly for the last paper, just let me unwind for a while! It was a really tough battle this month. I really wonder why did i give myself so much stress. So all i'm gonna do now is to be a bum!!! Even though i'm still working =)

I'm gonna change my lifestyle. Need to increase my dance stamina which has dropped by a 150% for not dancing for a month. Sigh...
I'm gonna start running/swimming/skipping/gym-ing every morning. I am determine to do this almost everyday for at least a month and measure the results =)
Gonna start eating 6 meals a day too to gain some weight. Hee. Healthy meals of course.
And i need to get in touch with the cyber world and my storybooks, magazines and dramas =D

I'll definitely update this space more frequently so hope by when you are free!
Entertain me on Formspring too. Got a question? Just shoot!


Aite time to sleep.
Goodnight earthling <3

No comments: