Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let's Workout!

Today is the second day of my intensive workout. Okay not really intensive but just more than what i usually do.

Here's what i did on Monday:
20 mins run (I really hate running and this is the best that i can give. lol!)
8 mins ABS workout (MOST CRUCIAL)
60 crunches (cause i feel the 8 mins at level 2 is not enough!)
1 set of Dips training for triceps
1 set of Lunges

This first day of training drained my energy the whole day. Haha. Guess my body wasn't used to it after eating and studying for a month.

Tuesday:
50 Jumping jacks (cause i haven't bought my skipping rope!)
8 Mins ABS
Planking while watching running man.

Less intensive to let my muscles rest a little.
Tomorrow will be a running day again.
But i have dance rehearsal at night so it'll be slightly less taxing on my body.

The purpose of my workout is NOT to lose weight. Just in case you have the idea of me obsessing over being skinny. I just wanna improve my dance stamina. I'm eating 6 meals a day so that i can replenish all those calories i've lost.

So everyone, whether you want to shed some pounds or be healthier, let's all start our regime!

No comments: