Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back track

I've been so busy about all the happenings in my life i didn't have time to blog about the events last last week.

So here i am. Back tracking at 6 am in the morning.Damn i don't know why i always wake up at such weird timing and totally regretted it when it's time for work.
Oh well..


Soup Restaurant with D! before he went to taiwan.


Favourite Sam Tsui Chicken!! But he was too big we can't finish them!
Cost ard 50plus for 2 person. which i feel was quite reasonable =)
Haven't had soup restaurant for so long!
.
.
.
.
.
Okay and then to dyne house for a little chillax session with the girls


This is their horny dog. I forgot his name!! haha. He just fucks KIKI(a hello kitty toy) every 5 minutes while we're painting our nails. okay i'm exagerating. Prolly 10 times that night WOOOH!!! Poor kiki.

There you see kiki so tired at the back.


Some dope shoes. I want the one in leopard preens.


And our SHATTERED NAILS.



Butter with the gang!!






Ahhh.. it was gay night at fash on the day. My first gay night experience?
TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!
and very sad of course. Cause most of the guys are SO DARN CUTE!! our eyes sparkled when we saw them then lost all hope when they held hands with some other guy and walked away. WHY IS THE WORLD LIKE THIS!??
mad sad. We danced like siao on the podium but they show no interest at all. Cannot save already.
But bump was okay. Oh and the DJ gave me a CD!! ANDREAS WHERE IS MY CD!!??


Haha okay that's it. I wish my life was more happening.
This weekend will be my birthday party. I HOPE IT'LL BE A BLAST!!
SEEYA GANGSTERS!

No comments: