Monday, May 9, 2011

Happygirl_90

Here's what i got over the weekend ( i know i said it in the previous post but i wanna say it again!) =))

NIKON D5100!






I've been waiting for this day to come. Always wanted to get a dslr i even set up a dslr fund like 3 years back? but of course it failed cause I CAN'T SAVE MONEY!

haha. I'm so damn happy now i finally have one(thank you BBF once again)!
Anyway i was considering between Canon 550d, Nikon D3000 and D5100. Was set on Canon 550d before i got there. But the uncle said that it's not that good to get a old model..then he took out Nikon D5100 which was not displayed on shelf(cause it is still new). TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SWIVEL LCD!
Read the reviews and specs over there(thanks to iphone) and tada! gave in to the uncle. Really hope he's not cheating our money. He seems like a good guy. LOL.
Whatever it is, I'm lovin it!
I wanna take beautiful pictures. I like how professional photographers can make food look so nice, dancers look so dope.
I'm gonna start learning and picking up skills.
VERY HAPPY WITH MY LIFE NOW!
Thank god for everything.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: