Monday, March 14, 2011

Best Nights

My weekend was a BLAST!
PARTAY PARTAY PARTAY! I love my life seriously.

Friday was chilling session at HeliPad with my colleagues.
3 vodkas and 1 whiskey.


Helipad is not a bad pub to chill. But i'm definitely not the chill type after i drink! so i ended up sitting on the couch feeling very uncomfortable. haha.
But all my colleagues were so fun! AND FUNNY! especially those 2 on top. They were the only gone ones!

















The night ended at around 2 plus. Had supper and slept at 5am. Woke up at 10 plus, prepare and head to sentosa for SDD! Andy's birthday thereafter at orchid country club. Wonderful place. Had so much fun over there i lost my voice from all the shouting and laughing! haha. Slept at 430am, woke upat 9am. I really think i'm a superwoman.
hee. Pictures from andy's birthday next post okay!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE MY COLLEAGUES!
I'm gonna miss the next drinking session with them as it falls on the day of GEMS concert =(

No comments: