Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Picture Quality

I'm not like some geek/pro talking about photo quality, but there's just this thing that i cannot stand!

I did my usually blog hopping and found out that there are quite a few blogs putting up pictures taken from their iphone!!
If it's like 1 or 2 its okay la.
But its like the whole album/post!! Can't they tell that the iphone camera is so shitty and their pics are like blur? it's much worse then my old nokia phone!

I'm not saying then you shouldn't use the cam function. Just maybe out of convenience?
And bring your compact next time you are out.
You want all those coolio lomo effect you can get software online and all to edit them thereafter!!
Better quality + lomo effect
Why not?



I did it with photoscape! 

Anyway.. Formspring Questions are answered..


ASK AWAY!!

No comments: