Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sam's 21st birthday!

I wanted to merge tim's birthday together in this post but darn! i overslept just now. So i reckon i didn't have the time to edit all photos and upload them...

So sam's first!



Photobucket

We went to Ma Maison at clarke quay for dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the ambience there. It's so english! You would never guess that it's a japanese restaurant.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I purposely edited some of the pic to match the ambience okay!

Photobucket


Ascargot to die for.. pretty expensive for just 6 but it is oh-so-yummy! taste like garlic bread to me. lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

The beef was good.

Photobucket

The very ocean-ish paella


Photobucket

Photobucket

The key to my heart....hahah NO! it's to our bill =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I prefer the blueberry tart more than the rasberry one.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Love it. i want another outing with them! =)

No comments: