Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Wishlist.

(as requested by someone) not i BHB okay.

Seriously i have no idea how to start this post. It could be the hardest post i've ever written okay!
There's nothing much that i wanted. No branded bags cause i have 2 boxes of bags in my room. I can't squeeze anymore =( No watches cause i don't wear them. Clothes, you don't know my style... It's gonna be a hard time for you guys!
Hmmmm.. okay i'll just start with the list first.

No. 1 on my list. Definitely a DSLR!!
550d or a 60d (if i'm not wrong, someone booked this already =DD)


2) Super awesome Point and shoot camera. S95, LX5 or G12!



4) Dr Martens! not the high boots.


5) I need a new wardrobe and bed. LOL! this is impossible i know


6) hmmm new foundation, apricot blusher from majolica.
7) OMG i cannot think of anything! Best is just give me hong bao la. haha. then i can get anything i want or pay for school fees...$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!


I'm sorry there's only 7. hahaha. I just wanna have a good time on that day =)
Just sent my reservation form to them.
The venue will be at Orchid Country Club. It's a Resort Hotel.
Cheaper than usual hotel (and bigger) but twice as much as a normal chalet.
It's gonna cost me a dslr for everything including food. But yeah... It's once in a lifetime!

Alright i'm gonna nap a little and go to work. Busy week ahead! Weekends hurry come!!!

No comments: