Sunday, April 17, 2011

2 years...

And finally, the USS pictures. I'm so lag..need to be more efficient when it comes to uploading photos!

Anyways, I still can't believe we've been together for 2 years. No it's not about the amount of time we spent together, It's my age!

We were 19 when we got together...And now WE ARE 21!!!OMFG!
I have no idea why but to me.. the difference between 19 to 21 is like 5 years or what. It's like a really drastic change. Maybe it's because of the first number. But i'm damn sad. It means we'll be 24 soon. And then 30! Oh freak, I WANNA STAY YOUNG FOREVER =((



So back to the universal studio... We were like little kids, getting all so excited like one week before? haha
Photobucket


Photobucket

We didnt took much photos for the first few hours cause we were busy walking ard and chionging for the rides!
Omg battlestar was damn fun! There are 2 rides; Cylon and Human.
I think cylon was slightly more thrilling but both will make you scream!!
Damn shiok eh! Screamed till my saliva almost came out.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

The guy next to me was like damn into his character! He was making all the "sssssss" sound and stared straight into my eyes for a good 3 seconds? then i looked away cause i was really afraid.hahah.
Oh and he scratched my face somemore! Gently lah but still scary.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Lost World section was kinda boring to me.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is where the bboys performed.
Bf went up to do the wave thingy and a short showcase. HE INSTANTLY BECAME FAMOUS AND STRANGERS WHO WATCHED IT WERE SHAKING HIS HANDS RIGHT AFTER THAT!
Haha. It's like 3 mins of fame or something. And all the tourist too friendly..I like..

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

He's favourite cartoon character.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

MEIQI!!
Photobucket

I bought this beautiful keyring =))
It's so pretty i even had a tiny pouch to keep my keys now. hahaha.



Photobucket

And he bought this gingy for me =D


Photobucket

And there, The World's Greatest Boyfriend Award for you.

Thank you for being so patient and caring for the whole of this 2 years. So much fun and laughter with you around. And of course, convenience. haha. Cause you were always there when i needed you.

 <3 be safe in taiwan! imy.

No comments: