Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Healing period

Around 2 more weeks till the loverboy is back.
I'm gonna take this 2 weeks to heal my body/health, skin, face, hair and nails! In fact it's every part of my body!

First of all, NO COLD DRINKS FOR ME! very sick and tired of coughing. Oh and sweet drinks too.
From now on, i'm only drinking milk, green tea and plain water!

I have been neglecting my face ever since concert training starts(that's like damn long ago!) i need to stop being lazy and take good care of them. Please give me flawless skin i once had...please..


Nails!

Just bought this and hopefully it works! my nail peels everytime i put on nail polish. It gets really irritating and ugly! I'm stopping and nail polish and start taking care of them now.

Also, moisturise body, face and hair mask etc.
There's no ugly woman, only lazy woman!
I dont wanna be lazy and ugly! how about you??

No comments: