Monday, April 4, 2011

Healthy snacks!

omg... i really wanted to blog and post pictures of GEM 6 but i took freaking 2 hours to upload and tag them on fb!! now im uploading them on photobucket and i'm too tired alrdy.

So i changed my mind and i should write what i researched on earlier on.
HEALTHY SNACKS! I've been falling sick so frequently and i suspect it's the food i eat! LOADS AND LOADS OF JUNK FOOD! Chocolates are my best friend but chocolates usually comes together with HIS MISTRESS "SORE THROAT"!!
Haha.

So i googled on healthy snacks and put together a list that suits my taste bud plus convenient!

1) Granola Bar!! (as usual. yum yum)

2) Almond (unsalted ones)
3) Peanut Butter
4) Light Soups (microwave kind)
5) BEEF JERKY (OMG YUMMEH!)
6) Fruits
7) Yoghurt

8) Raisins


I can't wait for grocery shopping next weekend.
BYE SUGAR AND CHOCOLATES!!
LET'S EAT HEALTHY!!

No comments: