Saturday, April 9, 2011

GEM 6!! Backstage.

Finally done uploading the photos!! But I'm gonna post them up in batches cause there are too many!!
Here's the backstage one's in the dressing room =))
First photo to amuse you!!
Photobucket

Find meiqi!! hahahaha.. Asian Chucky!
I laughed every single time i see this photo =) gotta use it to brighten my day when i'm sad!
Photobucket

I REALLY LOVE THIS BATCH OF PEOPLE!!
It reminds me of the days that i just got into TPDE. Those happy times. But this is probably the last time we're dancing in this group cause next year there will be a new batch of alumnis and it's not the same anymore =(( Miss them so much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hot and sexy beibei for you!! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cheryl with a HOT BODY!! too bad you can't see them here. hee



Photobucket
ATY SO PRETTY!!

Photobucket
Beloved gin and an extra guy.haha


Photobucket
BOSSES OF OWNMUSE!!

Photobucket
I LOVE JUANG!


Photobucket
Proud of joey cause she put on her own false lashes for the 1ST TIME!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
WAHHHHH!!



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
TALENTED DESIGNER!!


Photobucket
eulene looks like a little girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I must thank LIANG YU for helping me with my qiuck change!! she's really alert!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aiyo last photo so blur..

More coming up!
Stay tuned!

No comments: