Friday, April 15, 2011

Ass CRACK!

Random photos of last weekend. I'm rushing to post up everything back-dated cause i can't wait to write on my USS day with bbf!!



Note to self: Sunglasses are as important as your house keys!!
I'm gonna put one in every bag so i won't forget them anymore =))

AND....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
..
..
..
..
..
BAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASS CRACK FOR YOU!!
*PUKE*
Damn disgusting lah!
I dont understand why some people wears their pants so low when their ass is so high.
You think your ass crack turns people on meh!?
Omg and the image can't seem to leave me alone as i'm typing this.
BTW THIS IS THE DEEPEST ASS CRACK I'VE EVER SEEN. FULL OF FATS..THICK THICK ONES!!
I was chilling at coffeebean with bf and hachoonezam and from 2 tables away i saw this distracting white patch and BOOMS! it ruined my Saturday. Haha okay not so dramatic luh. But we left ASAP cause it's an eyesore.


GIRLS.. Please buy a belt or better jeans okay. Or maybe a granny undies..yeah i rather see a granny undies.

Off to slack on my bed now. Last day of work for the week!
GAMBATTE!

No comments: